GMC CANYON GIVEAWAY: OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS.
1. NO TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A TICKET PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Giveaway is open to licensed drivers, who are age 18 and older, and residents of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Employees of Expo Management Group, Inc. ("EMG"), SMG Inc., participating dealers and exhibitors, their subsidiaries, the advertising and promotional agencies involved in the development and execution of this Giveaway and all of the above's immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, and spouses of each) and those living in the household of same are ineligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Giveaway starts 1/26/06 and ends 3/19/06 ("Promotional Period"). To enter the Giveaway, visit the 2007 Massachusetts International Auto Show, the 2007 Central Massachusetts RV and Camping Show, the 2007 Worcester Spring Home Show or the 2007 Central Massachusetts Boat Show. You may enter by completing the entry form available at the DCU Center Convention Center Box Office, having it validated by an EMG representative, and depositing it in the official Giveaway container. Entries may only be obtained during the hours that the above mentioned shows are open to the general public. All entries become property of EMG and will not be returned.The Giveaway Drawing will be held on or before March 31,2007.
4. Prizes. One prize is available to be won. A 2007 Canyon GMC, model WT 1SA,MSRP = $15,990.00.MSRP effective Dec. 8, 2005 per GMC web site.
5. Giveaway Winner will be notified by certified mail. If notification is returned as undeliverable, prize(s) will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. No cash redemption. No transfer of prize. Prize may not be substituted, except by EMG for a prize of equal or greater value if due to prize unavailability. Winner must be a licensed driver and must present a current valid driver's license from the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island or New Hampshire; and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle. The winner is responsible for all taxes, title, license, registration, insurance, and third-party fees associated with the vehicle. The Winner must take delivery of the prize vehicle within 90 days of prize notification or the prize shall be forfeited. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release EMG, SMG, participating dealers and exhibitors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents ("Promotional Parties"), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys'fees and court costs.
7. Entry forms are subject to verification and null and void if obtained illegitimately, or if mutilated, altered, forged, fraudulently or mechanically reproduced or contain printing or other errors. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, mutilated or misdelivered, illegible, or incomplete entries.
8. The winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability prior to award of the prize. Participants agree that all decisions made by EMG will be final and conclusive. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to use his/her name, likeness and biographical information for advertising/promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitation.
9. Actual prize may differ from that pictured in advertising or on display at the DCU Center. Sponsor may at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Giveaway by posting notice on its website (www.worcestershows.com) should fraud, printing errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or security of the Giveaway. This Giveaway is governed by laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of the laws, principles, and all entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of Worcester County, Massachusetts for the resolution of all claims and disputes.
For more information contact us at or call 508-836-2222